Cationic styrene acrylic surface sizing agent
This product is a high molecular polymer of styrene-acrylic ester,
which can be used in conjunction with starch to sizing the surface
of the paper to increase the surface strength of the paper, thereby
obtaining the best water resistance.
|Apperance||Light brown liquid|
1. This product is weakly cationic and can be used in conjunction
with cationic and non-ionic internal sizing additives, such as
cationic starch, basic dyes and polyvinyl alcohol. It cannot be
mixed with additives with strong cations.
2. The amount of this product depends on the quality of the base
paper, sizing in the pulp and the requirements for sizing. Usually
0.5-2.5% of absolute dry weight.
1. Improve the high water resistance and ring compressive strength
of corrugated paper, cardboard paper and other papers.
2. It completely replaces the use of internal sizing agent, has no
maturation period, and is not easy to return to moisture.
3. It can be used in conjunction with native starch to reduce the
cost of sizing.
4. It has excellent mechanical stability and produces less bubbles
5. The cost performance of this product is better than that of
1. Dosage: 1-2kg/ton paper.
2. When in use, when the gelatinized starch solution is cooled to
below 75°C, slowly add the stock solution of this product to the
batching tank under agitation, and stir evenly to sizing on the
machine; or use a metering pump in the The starch is added
continuously before the sizing machine.